Terms and conditions
- Payments are to be made upfront – before the lesson.
- You are required to give a minimum of 24 hours notice should you wish to cancel a lesson. For anything less than 24 hours you may be charged for the missed lesson.
- The instructor cannot be held responsible for lesson cancellation due to mechanical breakdown, but will endeavor to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
- The instructor is entitled to withdraw his/her car for the usage of your test. The instructor will always give a weeks notice providing you haven’t come to the instructor at short notice of less than a week.
- The instructor will abide by an equal opportunity policy and will not discriminate against race, colour, creed, gender or sexual orientation etc.
- Any block booking not fulfilled within 1 year of the initial payment may be lost.